Things are really hopping around here. I just closed on a condo and a townhome, last week and am in escrow on two other homes as well as another condo !! I also have a listing of a wonderful home with an incredible view of the entire Los Angeles basin including the Santa Monica Bay. The following is a short description of each:
1) 6542 Ocean Crest #D201 RPV- $390,000 :Represented Seller. A 1,068 sq. ft. 2 bedroom 2 bath condo with a great ocean view Click here for additional information
2) 15 Creste Verde RPV $500,000 : Represented Buyer. 1,512 square foot townhome in Rancho Palos Verdes
3) 0 Rockinghorse RPV Liisted for $1,400,000: Representing Seller. 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath 3,047 sq. ft. Family Home on approx 1/2 acre and an adjacent second lot of similar size.. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS PROPERTY
4) 99 Vanderlip Dr.RPV Listed for $1,999,000 : Representing Seller: This historical home, referred to as the Vanderlip Cottage, was the first home buuilt on the Palos Verdes Peninsula in 1913 by Frank Vanderlip,. The Cottage has 4 bedrooms , 4 bathrooms, and is approx. 3,866 sq. ft. There is also an adjacent 1 bedroom 1 bath approx. 478 sq. ft. guest house. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS PROPERTY
5) 6542 Ocean Crest #D306 Listed for $399,000: Representing the Seller. 2 Bedroom 2 Bath 1,068 square foot condo in the Seagate condo project. Spectacular ocean views and completely remodeled.CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS PROPERTY
6) 22 Mela Lane Rolling Hills Estates Listed for $1,195,000: Representing the Seller.3 bedroom plus office, 3.5 bath, 3.064 sq. ft. home in the Private gated Villa Verde area CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS PROPERTY
For more information about Palos Verdes and South Bay Real Estate and buying and selling a home on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, visit my website at http://www.maureenmegowan.com . I try to make this the best real estate web blog in the South Bay Los Angeles and the Palos Verdes Peninsula. I would love to hear your comments or suggestions.